Dissertation Defense Details
Thank you all for your support in this journey! I'd love to have you all join me for my dissertation defense on June 10th, 2022 at 12PM.
If you're unable to attend in person but would like to join via Zoom, please reach out to me for details.
Dissertation Title: “Disparities and Inequities in Health, Health Care, and Outcomes for People Living with Epilepsy”
June 10th, 2022
- 12PM - 1PM: Public Defense
- Location: Wolstein Research Building , Room 2136
- Directions: The conference room is located on the second floor. You can ask the security desk for directions and to open the door to the stairs or elevator (an access card is required).
- Parking: Paid parking is available across the street at the Wood / Biomedical Research Building Visitor Lot. The best address to input into GoogleMaps to get to this lot is: 11631 Cornell Cir, Cleveland, OH 44106
- 1PM - 2PM: Private Defense (committee only)
- 6:30PM - 10PM: Celebration (details provided separately)
Hotels / Where to Stay
There are several hotels close to campus which I'd recommend for convenience.
- Courtyard by Marriott Cleveland University Circle, 0.3 miles
- Glidden House, 0.5 miles
- Residence Inn by Marriott Cleveland University Circle/Medical Center, 0.8 miles
Things to Do
Cleveland is full of fun activities, rain or shine! I hope you'll explore the city while you're here. I've listed a few sites to see below, and marked with a W my favorites.
Holden Arboretum - W
For the beer-lovers in the crowd, Cleveland is home to a tremendous number of breweries.
Thank you for your support and I cannot wait to celebrate with you. Get in touch with me if you have any questions!